The Experience LIVE:
Follow this guideline to ensure snow thickness is compatible with your activity:
- Ice is never 100% safe. Take necessary precautions.
- Consult with your city administration and fire station. Follow their advice.
- Dress for the occasion !
- Don’t go deep on the lake surface. Always mark your safe zone and get players to commit to remain within the safe zone.
- Use plastic bats instead of wooden bats.
- Use rubber balls if accessible.
- Experiment with snowballs !
- Avoid running and play a comfortable standing version of the games.
- Enjoy the experience !
Connect with US
Strykers Cricket Club on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/StrykersCC
Strykers Cricket Club on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/mnstrykerscc
Strykers Cricket Club on Twitter: https://twitter.com/strykerscc
Strykers Cricket Club on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/strykerscc/